My ingredient for the future of food
What is your ingredient for change?
Simply find a scenery, setting, object or organism, which represents an important symbol for the change that you would like to see for the future of food and farming, take a photo of it and be part of the action between 1 and 31 of October 2021!
- Your phone or photo camera
- A scenery, setting, object or organism, which represents an important component for the change you want to see for the future of food and farming (see examples).
Get loud and share your action picture!
- Take a photo of your “ingredient” for better food and farming.
- Upload your photo on the #GoodFoodGoodFarming website & get the action days frame, which will unify all photos we gathered across the continent.
- Share it on your social media channels between 1 and 31 October 2021 with the #GoodFoodGoodFarming and tag your friends or other organisations.
We will compile all the “ingredients” for change uploaded on the website and on social media and create a video. The video will be available in different languages. Join us and share our common recipe for the future of food on social media demanding national agricultural ministers or the European Commission to cook up a better future for food and farming with us. You will find the video, example messages and a list with handles of relevant politicians to tag from 25 October on.
All photos shared and sent might be published on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts of Good Food Good Farming and its supporters and on websites and materials promoting the campaign. Please remember to ask people for their consent, if the pictures show faces of people. The pictures sent before the 13th of October will be integrated in the video project.